Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MRI

I received a call Monday night that they bumped up my MRI to Tuesday evening, so while it wasnt the lucky 3rd, maybe the 3rd will be a lucky day with answers and the first day in KNOWING what this is and not only accepting it but putting the plan in motion to fix this.

I have said in previous posts that I do a lot of productive thinking in the shower. Well, I found another place where I had some really great productive thoughts. In the tiny tube of the MRI where I had to remain completely still, not even swallow I came up with some great ideas, complete with visuals.
The MRI was over an hour long, but it didn't feel that long at all. When I was done and went back to bob in the waiting room I thought he was joking when he said it was after 11:00.
During that hour in the MRI tube, the earplugs and headphones on to block out the annoyingly loud sounds I wad able to relax and think clearly.
During that hour I rearranged McKinley's bedroom furniture, I could clearly picture the layout. I also reorganized the basement closet for a better use of space and more organization. I remembered money I had forgotten I owed a friend, I even remembered phone calls I had to make the following day.

I got out of the MRI feeling good. It didn't hurt that my friend at work was not only correct about the one good looking tech, but I was rewarded with two yummy pieces of eye candy.

I am staying positive, thinking good thoughts, being patient and staying busy. When the answers come I will be ready to deal with it, and if by chance I'm not ready and I crumble I know I have great family and friends to help pick me back up.

Hoping that march 3rd is a lucky day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment