Tuesday, March 15, 2011

MS

I have told my story several times now and there is some comfort in sharing.  I have told my Grandma and she promised to say the rosary for me.  I told my Mom and she cried, as an MS patient herself I cant imagine how heartbreaking it was for her to hear.  I have told Austin and Taylor, and they have asked many questions about the next steps I am taking. 
And last night I told McKinley and Reid.  Reid is too young to have many questions or concerns, but what he has has these past 6 weeks is hugs and kisses.  McKinley understands more about MS because "thats what Grandma has".  She didnt ask any questions but said MS is also her initials :) and she is patiently waiting for my hand to be better so she can celebrate HAPPY HAND DAY. 

Today I signed up for the 2011 MS Walk on May 1st.  I am going to walk hand in hand with my family to raise money to find a cure for MS.  And again it is another step I won't be taking alone, as always I will have my family and friends supporting me.

To help END MS:
MS WALK 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment