Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Needle Night

Tonight is another needle night.  Two nights ago I had my worst night, that also stretched into the next day from my injection.  It was my first dose of 75% and obviously my body did not do well with the dose.  I was in bed with sweats, aches, nausea, headache and chills until after lunch.. To make things even more fun Im also suffering from injection site reactions so my legs and stomach are covered with red swollen bruises. 
I am crossing my fingers that tomorrow isnt a total write off and my body is starting to get used to this medication.  They are going to be dealing with each other for hopefully many many years, so its time they played nice dont you think?

1 comment:

  1. Hugs Rhonda! I hope this one goes easier, but try not to be discouraged if you're still reacting, this is only your second 75% dose... Your body will equalize!! <3 you....

    ReplyDelete