Sunday, April 24, 2011

Funk

Today was Easter. It was supposed to be a day filled with family, fun and happiness. Instead because it was the day after my needle I was sick and nauseous. I struggled to feel good and try to make the day special. I planned a special meal for the family. The Easter bunny brought new bikes for the kids to ride.
I found out today that when my needle makes me sick my body doesn't deal with it that well. My hand didn't work well today. I was very grouchy about the fact that the medication that is supposed to help me live with MS is also making my life hard.
I managed to cut my hand, burn my finger, break a canister and gouge the hardwood floor all in one morning.

I need to dig deep and find some positives in my life today. I am feeling nothing but an overwhelming sense of hopelessness. I've spent time today trying to imagine what my life is going to be like in the next 5 or 10 years. I do not like some of the thoughts I've had. My life could be a lot like it is right now, but it could also be a lot different. A lot worse.

I'm very thankful that tomorrow is my Good day. I so need a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment