Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thankful

Today we are going to my brothers to spend Thanksgiving with him and his family and my Mom.  I am thankful that we are getting along a little better.  I also know my Mom and my Dad are also thankful for this.

This weekend is a good time to reflect and be thankful for all that we have.  I am thankful that my Mom's health has improved and she is able to resume living in her home for now.  I am thankful that my family is healthy. 
Very thankful after a scary accident that my 16 year old daughter is healing and safe.  Im also thankful that while Austin is broke and jobless he has a roof and is still in contact with me.  I have learned to change my expectations of him.  My hopes are now ones of surviving and safety, gone are the ones I had of him succeeding in post secondary, finding enjoyment in his job, maturing and accepting responsibility as he enters the adult world.

Im grateful my health is at a point where I am able to return to work this week.  Im also thankful for the support of my coworkers and manager, family and friends.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment