Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 2

Today is day 2 of my return to work.

Aside from my insecurities about my disability I am doing it.  There are wonderful warm moments when a coworker says how happy they are to have me back, when my manager pulls me aside and asks me how things are going or when my good friend asks me at the end of the day how things went.
See, I'm not the only one that wants me to succeed at this. I have a whole cheerleading team on the side lines. From my friends and family to my coworkers I have nothing but positive support and concern.

The wonderful moments make up for the fatigue I feel at the end of the day.  The warm fuzzy feelings  I get help offset the cold numb hands or the intense itching I've been experiencing.

My return isn't going to be without challenges and there will likely be some hiccups along the way.  But after day 2 I am feeling good. I'm ready.....bring on day 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment