Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Tomorrows

Every night I pray I will wake up normal.  Each morning my prayers are unanswered.
This morning as I lay in bed I started feeling tingling in my right leg. 
Im not normally one of those people but I said,"Why me?"

Today is my baby girls birthday party and I am going to try to make it special and as normal as possible for her.  I buttoned up my jeans with complete frustration.  I did her hair with extra effort making sure she had the birthday party hairdo.  I am going to try to will myself back to normal tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated to McKinley!

    I just logged on to read your last few posts. I am thinking of you and saying some extra prayers for you. Sending lots of love your way and hoping this is something other than MS.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete