Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dream

I had the best dream last night.  I was able to do everything again.  The biggest and best part was the simplest thing and the first thing this horrible unknown 'thing' has taken away from me.  My signature.

I miss signing my name.  I had neat nice handwriting.  Its gone, replaced with something worse that childish scribble.  It is most embarrassing when I have to sign for my credit card.  No one is going to believe that Im the same person who signed the back of that credit card.

I can still close my eyes and see my hand signing my name and feel the pen fit comfortably in my fingers.  It's the little things that you take for granted I guess.
Going to hang on to the memories for as long as I can and hope one day to sign my name the same way again

No comments:

Post a Comment