Saturday, February 19, 2011

No regrets

This is a post from a blog in April titled Faith
 I understand that things have to happen for a reason, but I am one of those people that would love to know the reason before it happens.  That of course would make things easier and wouldn't involve much faith.
While I will try to continue to have that faith.  But I know there are things I can do to help.  I can help by not having those regrets of the things left unsaid.  I will let those that I love know every day that I love them and that I am thankful for their part in my life.  I will hug and kiss those people to show them that love.  I will caress the cheeks of my children and hold the hand of my husband.  That and Faith.....those are the things I can control
  It has been on my mind lately.  I am really digging and trying to accept that my failing health is happening for a reason.....but be damned if I can come up with anything.
So instead I will focus on what I can control.  I will not leave anything left unsaid.  Those important to me will have no doubt my feelings for them.  That I can control and do.  I promise I will.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment