Monday, April 19, 2010

LOL

My husband is one of those people in my life that I can count on to make me laugh.  We are alike in that we have the same sense of humour and love to use sarcasm throughout our day.  To give you a few examples here are some recent emails between us:

ME: There is a great deal on dishwashers, check out this link www.sears.com (Note there is nothing wrong with our dishwasher but I want a new stainless steel one to match the other appliances)

BOB: I found a website with an even better deal, check this out www.wehaveadishwasherthatworksperfectlyfine.com

ME:  I'll remember when I come across the www.guitardealofalifetime.com (He is a guitar player with a music room full of guitars but ALWAYS looking)

BOB:  That site looked really good too bad the link doesn't work.

We had been trying to see the 3D Avatar movie for awhile but something always came up so we had plans a few weekends ago to go to the movies.

ME: Avatar 3D is no longer at the theater, just the regular version is showing.  Clash of the Titans is playing in 3D

BOB: You said you didn't really want to see it

ME:  It isn't on the top of my list but I really want to see and adult 3D movie

BOB: ADULT?????  I'm thinking some movies shouldn't be made into 3D

There are so many times when I just need to laugh, or at the very least just smile and think about a happy thought.  I'm thankful Bob is there to provide the entertainment.

1 comment: