Thursday, December 20, 2012

It is..


YesterdayI noticed my two toes on my right foot were numb and tingly like my hand. 
Really? 
I have already conceeded to the numbness, tremors and lack of coordination in my right hand.  I am not willing to give up anymore.  I understand that the numbness and tingling is not as physically dibilatating as some of the symptoms can be but because it is constant for the past 22 months I have not been able to forget there is something wrong with me. 
In the beginning it was a constant thought and worry of "what could this be?"  After I was diagnosed it became a constant reminder of what I have. 

I havent forgotten for a minute that I have MS.  Aside from the bladder issues, the tremors, spasms, numbness, tingling and fatigue I have reminders every day of my disease.  I am waiting to move my Mom into a nursing home due to the fact that she has MS and her last attack has made her unable to move her legs.  I am reminded each Sunday night and Monday when I am enduring the flu like symptoms from my injections that I have MS. 

I did the right thing, remained calm and tried to destress and rest.  Today I woke to a lesser sensation of numbness and tingling.  It is what it is, but thankfully what it is today is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment