Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Show & Tell

Today marks 8 years of marriage for Bob and I.
I just reread my happy anniversary post from last year. 7th Anniversary blog

I wrote that months before I would find out I had MS.  Now I think a kot about the "in sickness and in health" part of pur vows that we took. This whole ordeal has taught me that marriage is team work and I cannot imagine where I would be without my other half.  Because of this support and strength I have gotten I want to make sure Bob knows just how much I appreciate and love everything we have.  Our family is still important but raising a family as a happily married couple makes it that much easier.

I have also learned that while we aren't a romantic couple, we don't do the public displays of affection, showing and telling someone you love them is still important.   This year I have a surprise planned that will clearly show him how much I love him.  I can't wait until Thursday. 

Happy 8th anniversary Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment