Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Options

I'm learning that there are always options.  The tricky part is being open to these options.  You need to look for and actually be open to the option.

See sometimes you are given things in life that you didn't plan on.  I've been spending a lot of my energy trying to accept my new normal.  What I didnt spend much time on was entertaining possible other options. 
I know the reason why I didn't spend time thinking about the different options to manage my new normal in life.  It's cause if I look at other options to manage that means I am accepting this is permanent. 

Lately I have been feeling cheated.  How come after my first attack I didn't return to my normal?  How come my normal was now disabled?  How come after my second attack the normal is even worse? 
I know people see the change in my hand and the ability I have in it.  I try to brush off  the questions because I dont want to acknowledge that it has gotten worse and that it is my new normal.  Normal is the complete opposite of how I feel. 

I need to explore my options and be open to the fact that things are going to be different.  It will be different for now, maybe for  a long time and maybe even forever.  But I can't live in limbo anymore I need to be open to the options and willing to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment