Monday, December 12, 2011

5 Days

Because of my procedure and the early morning flights I chose not to take my disease modifying drugs for 5 days.
The day I returned home I resumed, but for 5 days I felt so good. Too good. Because now I'm left with these lingering thoughts of not taking my them. The actual needle itself is easy, even the mixing of the injection is also quick and easy. It's the feeling I get after.

It is nearing the 9 month of injections. The good news is that in these 9 months I haven't had an attack. What I don't know is if that is due to the medication or if my body is doing it on its own. I also know as much as I hate how the injectins make me feel, I am more afraid of having another attack, so tonight I will inject again.
But those 5 days were wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment