Thursday, November 24, 2011

Hustle and Bustle

This is the busiest our schedule has been since I had my first MS attack. I am concerned that the busyness of our lives is going to cause me some problems, but there is a silver lining in this all.
Because we are so busy I don't have time to give the CCSVI procedure too much thought. I don't have doubts this may be the wrong thing to do. But knowing you are making the right choice doesn't ease the fears and anxieties. There are hundreds of what if's I run through my mind when I have a few moments.
The hectic schedule means I'm still feeling well enough, have enough energy and too busy to give into those what if's.

Next Sunday when we arrive at the airport the hustle and bustle will be gone. That's where my wonderful husband is going to play a huge support role in this. He is going to keep me calm and reassure me that this is the right thing and everything is going to be ok.
Then Thursday after we get back the hustle and bustle can resume. Until the I will pray this procedure makes a difference for me and my fight against MS.

No comments:

Post a Comment