Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Living in the moment

Life is short
Break the rules
Forgive quickly
Kiss slowly
Love truly
Laugh uncontrollably
And never regret anything that made you smile

In my internet search today on Multiple sclerosis while looking up another symptom of my disease that I am facing, I came across some great words of advice.  It talked about how people diagnosed with MS should live in the moment, live for today

In the same day a good friend posted some wise words to remember and live by on his facebook wall.  Instead of being consumed with this disease I am going to remain positive, live, kiss, love, laugh and have no regrets.  

Every once in awhile a day that starts out very negative and full of fear and uncertainty has a way of turning around into a lesson and a little good.

No comments:

Post a Comment