Saturday, August 27, 2011

I feel GOOD

After a very productive morning of making lasagna and other freezer meals I went for a run. During my run different thoughts were running through my head:

*Today is 7 months since my 'attack'

*I feel healthier and in better shape than I was before I was diagnosed with MS. Maybe this is a wake up call and if I can continue to stay healthy and active I won't ever get attack #2.

*I made the call and have researched a lot on ccsvi and now am anxiously waiting for a call from Dr. Hewitt to get further information on the ccsvi procedure and results in newly diagnosed MS patients, specifically ones with a clinically isolated syndrome like me.

*I feel so good today. Not only because today is my good day, but also because I have chosen not to inject my betaseron tonight. This isn't a rash decision and I have many valid and justified reasons. Tomorrow morning I have to move my Mom to her new apartment. If I inject not only will I be sick with the flu symptoms, my hand and numbness will be worse making me far more useless in the move. I also want to see how much better my hand feels without my injection. Every time I inject my hand and arm get more numb. I am excited to see just how much I can feel tomorrow morning.

I feel good on the inside and out. I am thinking clearly, feeling positive. This is the closest to the old me I have felt in 7 months. Could it get even better than this?

No comments:

Post a Comment