Saturday, September 4, 2010

Me! Me! Me!

I have been by myself since 11am this morning.
The older two kids are with Nuckter, the younger two went with Daddy to the lake for a visit with Grandpa & Grandma.

I can't even explain how much I enjoyed today.
I strolled down isles of the store that I didn't even need anything in because I had time and no kids in tow.
I had several uninterrupted phone conversations.
I ate and didn't eat what I wanted and when I wanted.
I FOAF'd to my hearts content
I listened to MY music ALL day long.  I turned it up loud and sang along.
I peed with the bathroom door shut and in solitude.
I cleaned and organized (now this might not seem like fun, but for those that know me they will know that I was in my element).
I didn't have to break up any arguments or listen to whining.

This is truly a blessing and I intend to enjoy every second of it.  Hopefully when the break is over I will be recharged and ready to take on anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment