Friday, August 20, 2010

Pretty shiny things

It's funny I have never been a girly girl.  Ponytails and bare minimum makeup, no fuss and no muss.  Quick and easy.

I am finding now that I've grown up and I'm a big girl I am liking some of the girlie things.
You will find two skirts and one dress in my closet! GASP!  Shocking for those who know me.   I also have quite the growing collection of pretty shiny things that I wear on my neck, wrist, fingers and ears.  I now get my nails done regularly and have even taken to the occasional pedicure.

Of course I still wear ponytails and there are many days where I go without makeup.  But I like feeling girlie.  It's amazing, even during one of my 'fat' or 'bad hair' days I can look at my manicured nails or my pretty painted toes and feel a little better.

Silly isnt it?

No comments:

Post a Comment