Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Home again

They are home.....Austin and Tay came home last night.  It was such an exciting homecoming.  McKinley and Reid couldn't contain their excitement and ran outside to welcome them home.  They commented on how big the kids looked.  Layla smothered them with kisses and lapped up all the belly rubs.
I enjoyed the evening when the little ones were in bed and I got to have a conversation with the older two kids.  I heard about the camping trip and all the things they enjoyed. 

It was also nice going to sleep last night knowing all 4 kids were home.

Early this morning Reid, against my wishes went down into Austin's room to show him his pullup was still dry.  I'm sure Austin pretended to be just as excited as he was before he fell back asleep.

Tomorrow morning bright and early we are on the road for a few days of camping.  All the kids are excited and talk excitedly about all they are going to do.
Me.....I just smile and think about all the memories we are going to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment