Friday, May 7, 2010

Brokenhearted

My heart is broken into tiny little pieces.  I know Nuckter didn't intentionally do it, and that in itself makes it hurt even more.  He told me how well his new wife is at dealing with Austin.  She is treating him more like a friend than a parent and it is really working.  He listens to her, he doesn't give her tone.  Things are going really well.  He listens to her and it's really working!
How can someone else take my place?  Not only is she replacing me she is doing a far better job.  She is doing what I couldn't with Austin.  And he likes her.  He enjoys her company and feels like she is a friend to him.  Up until now I have never felt threatened by her presence in my children's lives, but I feel it now.  Not only threatened but completely inadequate.

No comments:

Post a Comment