Thursday, June 6, 2013

10 Years From Now


This is a great question to think about.  Instinctively I do not like change.  I think that is probably the norm with most people.  This is a great way of looking at it from another point of view.

Recently my husband, despite the fear of change, took the steps to make sure his career would not be exactly the same 10 years from now. 
He was not happy, but had spent 15 years doing exactly the same thing.  I think it takes courage and drive to take those steps and I'm proud to be married to a smart and successful husband who is making the change.  It is still early, but I can already tell that aside from some of the scary unknowns he is happier. 
Our entire family is benefiting from his happiness.  All because he overcame his fear of change.

No comments:

Post a Comment