Thursday, May 30, 2013

Birthday Blessings


Yesterday was my 39th birthday.  I normally dont get overly excited over my birthdays.  It isnt that I have an issue with my age, I am comfortable and content with my age.
This year I was overwhelmed by the good feelings that came.  I was able to recognize and accept all the blessings in my life.  My day was filled with an abundant amount of goodness and I took the opportunity to not only recognize it, but acknowledge the blessings and share my feelings with those around me.

I appreciate all the good things in my life, and there are so many good things.  I want to, without being overbearing, remind others of all the good in their lives.

I feel that everything happens for a reason and where I am today is a happier, healthier me.  I think those around me have benefitted from the new me. 
But yesterday I focused on the gifts, the blessings and all the good in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment