Friday, May 24, 2013

Ridiculously Happy

I have a hard time comprehending that the love I have for my husband continues to grow.  After we faced my MS diagnosis and we became stronger dispite the challenges I thought we were the closest we could ever be in our relationship.  And then something happens that makes me feele even more loved and blessed.
I no longer wonder if he truly loves me and accepts me, disease and all.  I go to sleep each night secure that he is right where he wants to be.
I feel blessed that we have a healthy and happy family, and a healthy and happy marriage. 

I used to think "why me?" when I found out I had MS.  I pitied myself and the unfortunate circumstances, feeling like I was being punished.
I find myself asking the same question, "why me?" when I think about my husband and our relationship, but this time on the opposite end of the spectrum.  What did I do to deserve such a wonderful marriage? 
I am so thankful that I can appreciate the good in my life and never want to take this good for granted. 

My husband is embarking on a new career venture and I have nothing but complete trust, faith and support for him.  He is driven, smart and highly motivated.  I know he will succed because of this and while the unknown is a little scary, its also very exciting. 
So, Im a little scared but ridiculously happy and in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment