Friday, May 17, 2013

Happiest Mother's Day

I love my family and the uncondtional love they provide me.  This Mother's Day was truly a wonderful one.  I felt like my heart would burst with all the love.  I was showered with gifts, endless hugs and kisses from my family.
I was able to spend the morning with my Mom and seeing her so happy and enjoying the family time made me so grateful

I spent Saturday with my two girls at the Beauty and The Beast show.  It was so wonderful making those special memories with my girls. 

I also enjoyed a Mother's Day tea with my littlest man in his kindergarten class.  He was so proud to have his Mommy there.  His big smile and constant hugs made me so thankful for the wonderful moment. 
Even though my oldest couldnt spend the day with me I still received a "Happy Mother's Day" wish from him and at 19 in his busy life he remembered his Mom and that was more than enough. 





No comments:

Post a Comment