Sunday, November 18, 2012

'Tis The Season

I think I have feelings similar to a child on Christmas morning today.
My 4 children are going to decorate the family Christmas tree this afternoon. Austin is coming. Tay is at home and the two little ones are so excited to do it as a complete family.

I always tell myself not to get my hopes up in case Austin doesn't fall through and cancels, but each time I can't help it. I have so few moments with Austin now that I look forward to each possible one.

I don't often share Austin's life struggles or my concerns and feelings with others, not even my husband. I just don't think anyone can really relate.   My husbands support is often clouded by his concern about the stress in my life and how it affects my MS. He has the best of intentions and it is all done out of love, but sometimes I need to see that love and concern for Austin too.


No comments:

Post a Comment