Monday, March 19, 2012

Good vs. Bad

I was thinking today how the good days and moments are good at helping me get through the bad days and moments.
Saturday night I had a very bad needle. The side effects lingered into most of the next day. These days are not as frequent as they used to be, nor do they last as long as they used to. But they are still there and sometimes they bring me down.

I am so fortunate that these bad days are typically followed by REALLY good days. These good days make it so easy for me be positive and look on the bright side. I am thankful for how well I feel on these good days.

And tonight I need to focus and really think about how good I felt today. I need to do that to get the courage up to inject the betaseron needle that is going to give me another bad day.

I need a bit of that courage for my neurologist appointment tomorrow. I haven't seen this neurologist since he diagnosed me with MS told me because I only had one attack that I didn't qualify for meds but to go home and hope I have a second attack. He also shared with me his negative opinion of the CCSVI procedure that I had done in December. I am anxious and don't know what to expect. I have bad memories associated with this doctor, so different from the doctors at Synergy Health Concepts and so different from my family doctor, Dr.K. I hope he respects my decision to have the procedure and I hope he keeps my best interests in mind at tomorrows appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment