Thursday, March 22, 2012

Control

After my neurologist appointment I was reminded again that I need to focus my energy on things I have some control over. And not waste my time obsessing on things that are beyond my control. Saying those words are easy....following them isn't as easy.

I am staying focused on researching the different medication options that doctor has given me to consider. I am dealing with the drug companies to investigate the financial obligation that each drug has. Remember because I am defined as having MS is not enough for the provincial government to pay for these $1800/month drug. I need to have 2 attacks within 2 years to get that coverage. This is one of those things that are beyond my control.

It feels like there are a lot of things beyond my control so I have to focus on the things that I have a little control over.

No comments:

Post a Comment