Thursday, January 19, 2012

Early Anniversary Gift

Yesterday I got the best anniversary present ever. My hand improved yet again. I have more feeling and strength in my hand than I had ever hoped for.

I was giddy with excitement when I finally decided to share the news with my husband. I try to stay objective and make sure I really am having an improvement instead of wishful thinking.
We were up into the wee hours unable to sleep. The good news seem to put sleep on the back burner as we talked about where things were and where they are right now.

As happy and blessed as I feel about regaining so much of what I have lost I need to remember how quickly things can change. And with that knowledge I need to live in the now.
Today my now is the early MS anniversary present. Something I had all my life up until last year was given back to me. How can I not love that gift? I wonder if there are more gifts in the coming weeks and months.....with thoughts like that how can I feel anything but happiness?

No comments:

Post a Comment