Sunday, January 30, 2011

Inaction

Im sitting here rereading my post about doing the right thing.  I was hoping blogging it would give me courage, then I hope reading it over would help me do what I know I need to do.
It didn't.
I have been able to come up with all sorts of reasons not to make the call to the doctor.  We are too busy, Bob is traveling with his job, I have too much stuff on my desk to take time off work.
The shitty thing is that this numb hand/finger issue has spread and is affecting me more.  I can feel it up to my shoulder and more on my left side.  I have trouble writing, doing my hair, typing and holding certain things.

I had a little cry in the shower today convinced myself that I would get out and tell Bob.  The shower ended, the kids wanted me to spend time with them and then we had to get ready for swimming lessons.
There just isn't a good time to face this.

No comments:

Post a Comment