Monday, November 8, 2010

Theraputic Lists

Our Cancun holiday is rapidly approaching.  As excited as I am about the actual trip, I am one of those people that gets anxious about having things at home go smoothly in my absence.  Does that make me a control freak?

I find the actual making of the lists and crossing off of the items as they are accomplished theraputic.  So this weekend on my list of things to do was to make a few lists :)  I made a list of things to take on the trip, I made a list of the scheduled activities we will be missing, a list of people to notify that we will be gone and a list for the inlaws while they are here with the little ones.

Now looking at those lists may make some people anxious, but to me it's calming. 
If only I could get all of the issues in my life to be simplified into these calming theraputic lists.

No comments:

Post a Comment