Friday, November 5, 2010

Blessings

Yesterday I was just saying how thankful I was for a day off work without it being filled with appointments and responsibilities.  I was looking forward to spending the day with Reid & McKinley and the afternoon with Tay.  The kids were excited to have a stay home daycare day as well. 
I was even more pleased when last night my 16 year old son phoned me to ask if he could come spend the day with us and if I could take him to the doctor as he still isnt feeling good.
While he doesnt live with us anymore I felt so touched that he remembered that I was still here for him.
I love that he take comfort in the time spent with us.  As unsure as I am about everything we are going through with Austin, I know that I can count on the love between us all.
Today I am going to enjoy this happy little feeling in my heart and be thankful for all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment