Monday, July 19, 2010

You've got a friend in me

Andy: Now Woody, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a cowboy should be. And kind, and smart. But the thing that makes Woody special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.

I watched Toy Story 3 for the 2nd time on the anniversary of my Dad's death.  I have to admit I openly cried during this show, in part from the story line and in part because of my emotions from the day.
But the end of the movie Andy spoke to ME.  He was telling me that Dad is brave, kind and smart.  He said that what makes my Dad special is that he'll never give up on me....ever.
He'll be there for me, no matter what.

Thanks Andy.

1 comment:

  1. you didn't need to see Toy Story 3 to tell you that! I could have told you! :-) But it is a good movie and I openly cried as well!

    ReplyDelete