Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Music




My husband and I went to the Brad Paisley concert a few weeks ago and the experience for me was made so much more special because I was able to share it with him.
We have done many concerts over the years, particularily my obsession with Big Sugar, but this was the first time he humoured me with my love of country music.
I was moved not only by the words of Lee Brice and Brad Paisley, but I was moved by the memories created with my husband.

What I didn't share with him but was overjoyed to feel was the vibration and humming that went through my body as the band played.  As I sat there holding my husbands hand it hit me that for that moment I didnt feel I had MS.  My hand, the tremors stilled by my husbands hand, the numbness and tingling no longer noticable as the music hit me and filled my entire bodu with the vibration of the music.
I felt no pain, no MS. 
Feelings of wonder beyond my ability to explain

No comments:

Post a Comment