Monday, December 6, 2010

Sunny with cloudy periods

I feel like a weather forecaster describing my life.  Lately it has been sunny with cloudy periods.  I am trying to enjoy every minute of the sunlight when it is here.
The sunlight is the wonderful holiday I was just on, the laughter and memories that I have from the time spent with my husband, daughter and friends.  It is the healthy children that I have.  It is the unbreakable bond that I share with my husband, whose quirky sense of humour matches me so well.
The sunlight is also the upcoming Christmas season and spirit that is catching on.  It is the wonderful group of friends that I have and can count on for anything.  Their support and the other sunniness in my life helps me through the cloudy patches. 
Luckily the cloudy patches are fleeting.  And thankfully there are no storms in the forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment