Saturday, August 22, 2015

Thankful


Despite my MS worsening the past few days I woke up this morning and made a concious effort to stay focused on being thankful for all the blessings in my life. 
I have been struggling with handling the stresses in my life which is making things really tricky with my disease which is so very impacted by stress. 
I was disappointed that my body let me down. That my stress has affected me physically.  But then I started thinking...what if I am handling the stress the best that I can right now?  
What if my body is doing the best it can with what it has right now?

I am thankful I have not had an attack, for the love and support from my family and friends in my life, for the quiet moments of peace with my favourite music.  

Today I am going to focus on the blessings I am thankful for, big and small.  I will push aside the fears and uncertainty about the unknowns and what I cannot control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment